MOREcolor Arts Exhibition hosts call for entries
Oklahomans for Equality is pleased to call for entries to the 2019 MOREcolor regional juried exhibitions and sale of fine art.
This event hosts a long a tradition to celebrate LGBTQ Pride month through the arts. Now in its 39th year, MOREcolor strives to be artist-friendly and encourage innovative work.
As always, artists receive 70 percent of their sales. Cash prizes will be awarded, including a cash Juror's Award. There is a single-entry fee of $15 for up to five entries.
- May 3: Submission deadline
- Each artist may submit up to 5 original works, which have been created in the last 3 years and have
never been shown at any OkEq event.
- Entry Fee: A single entry fee (per artist, NOT per piece) of $15 for up to five works
- May 15: Artist notification of acceptance into the exhibition
- June 3: Delivery of Art Work to OkEq from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- All work must be appropriately ready to display (see the submission requirements)
- June 6-10th: Run of the Show
- June 11: Pick up unsold work, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To Enter: Go to www.morecolor2019.artcall.org/ for online submission of entries. All entries must be made online.
The MOREcolor 2019 Opening Reception will be held on June 6 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, located at 621 E 4th St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120.
The event is free and open to the public, cash prizes will be awarded, surprises and live performances, catered cuisine, and bar, the sale of fine art. Artists are encouraged to bring as many guests as they like.
Thank you for being part of MOREcolor 2019!
This information has been provided by The MOREcolor 2019 Committee. Proposals for performance and installation works should be addressed to Jose Vega at Jose.email@example.com, or call for information 918-813-8993.
The Gayly 3/17/2019 @ 12:50 p.m. CST.