Oklahomans for Equality - Bartlesville celebrates 2nd annual Pride Picnic
OkEq – Bartlesville, Pride66 and the ConocoPhillips LGBTA Employee Network are proud to host the 2nd annual Pride Family Picnic. The event will be Saturday, July 13, from 10:30 a.m. till 2 p.m. at Johnstone Park. Hot dogs and refreshments will be provided.
“Last year, our picnic was such a success, and this year we are excited to provide even more,” say organizers.
The 2019 Pride Picnic will have lots of family-friendly offerings for all ages:
- Kids Zone (Sponsored by our friends at Safari Smiles Children’s Dentistry) with games and activities for the kiddos.
- A Cornhole tournament with the winning prize being custom painted cornhole boards with Pride logo, along with other yard games to keep the competition going.
- Free hot dogs are courtesy of Truity, and the ConocoPhillips LGBTA Network, and Pride66.
- DJ Darku J will be keeping the party going all afternoon with fun party music.
- Speakers are sharing their stories about what Pride means to them. Speakers include CeCe Cox, Toby Jenkins, and several other community members
- A pet station on hand to keep the fur kids happy!
And much more!
▪️Attendees are encouraged to bring a chair as space is limited.
▪️Attendees may bring coolers to the event - only hotdogs and water will be provided.
▪️ Alcohol is not permitted in the park, but there will be a 21+ event hosted on July 13 courtesy of the Hitchin Post in Dewey.
The Gayly. 6/22/2019 @4:00 a.m. CST.